- Quadding/Biking/Go Karting is permissible in and around the Village of Nhabanga, inland and designated beach/lagoon areas.
- Bring your own quads, motorcycles and Go Karts.
- There are designated “Go Slow” areas eg. Travelling within the Village.
- Be extremely careful as medical care is not readily available.
Boating/Personal Watercraft (Jet Ski)
- Boating/Personal Watercrafts is permissible on the lagoon and in the sea.
- Ensure that all Emergency and/or Safety devices/gear as required under South African legislation, is complied to.
- A boat launch licence for each Watercraft is compulsory under Mozambique legislation and must be obtained upon arrival at the office of the Chief of the Marina located in Praia do Bilene. Licence valid for 30 days.
- A fishing licence can be obtained from the Chief of Marina located in Praia do Bilene. Also only valid for 30 days.
- Other activities such as deep sea fishing, windsurfing, kite surfing, fishing, ferry-trips, curio-shopping, 4x4 excursions, kayaking, snorkelling and scuba diving is allowed but not offered as a service by the Resort. Information can be given as to where these activities are available within the immediate region.