- All cancellations must be addressed to the resort in writing and sent to email@example.com.
- Any cancellations are subject to a 10% fee calculated on the full amount of the booking, regardless when the cancellation is done, in order to cover administrative and financial costs.
- For cancellations made more than 45 days prior to arrival, 25% of the required deposit will be forfeited.
- For cancellations made between 31 and 44 days prior to arrival, 50% of full amount of the booking paid will be forfeited.
- For cancellations made between 0 and 30 days prior to arrival, 100% of the full amount of the booking will be forfeited.
- In the event of cancellations due to death (or another acceptable reason beyond anyone’s control), only a R100 administration fee will be levied when sufficient proof is furnished.
- In the event of an early Departure, the original booking dates are firm and there will be no refund.
- Upon making a booking, the resort will reserve the applicable dates and rooms on a provisional basis for a maximum of 72 hours. A 50% payment of the full amount as a deposit is required within 72 hours in order to confirm the booking.
- No provisional bookings will be accepted for reservations made 14 days or less prior to arrival date. These bookings can only be secured and confirmed with full payment of the quoted booking, within 48 hours of acceptance of quotation.
- Once a booking is confirmed payment needs to be made as per payment procedure.
- Full payment must be received by the resort by no later than 45 days prior to arrival.
- The resort reserves the right to cancel a reservation should payment not be received as stipulated.
- On receipt of full payment, an Information Pack will be emailed to the guest.
- Extras are items not included in the accommodation rate for which the resort charges extra.
- We recommend that guests take out comprehensive travel insurance, as the resort will not be held liable for any refunds or payment for alternative accommodation due to inclement weather conditions.
- It is the responsibility of the guest, not the resort, to ensure that all international travel requirements are met upon travelling to the resort.
- Passports, visas and documentation should be available for presentation throughout travel, arrival and departure.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information, Just in Time Holiday Resort does not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information and descriptions of products in the resort.
- A guest confirms on behalf of himself and the members of his party that it is a condition of his/their occupation of the resort that neither the resort, its owners, employees nor agents shall be responsible for any injury or death of any person or the loss or destruction of or damage to any property upon the premises, whether arising from fire, theft or any cause and by whomsoever caused or arising from the negligence or wrongful act of any person in the employment of the resort.